Table of Contents
Best Blue Light Glasses for Large Heads
Picking up the perfect pair of blue light glasses is not a hard task. Just try on some trendy frames and voila! You’re good to go.
However, this seemingly easy task is not-so-easy if you have a large head. Right? Finding the pair that fits just right on your large head is a task of its own because there are loads of things to consider before buying one.
The frame should fit your head without pressing your temples and look good on you at the same time. And not to mention they should be trendy too because why leave the fashion trends just because you have a large head.
Still, confused as to what blue light glasses you should buy among thousands of options available? Let us help you out!
We have rounded up some in-fashion and comfortable blue light glasses for your convenience.
In a Hurry? Our Top Pick:
These glasses from OIAMIK effectively blocks pesky blue light coming from your digital devices. With a frame width of 5.51in, they will provide you a comfortable fit. They are anti-glare and durable as well.
These glasses are a classic rectangular shape, and this is the shape that looks best on the faces with larger heads.
If this style of glasses suit you, then these blue light blocking glasses from OIAMIK will be the correct pick for you.
These glasses are a bit pricey, but this is a one-time investment as they are durable and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee in-case your glasses have issues.
- Lightweight and durable
- These glasses not only block effectively but has a UV light blocking feature too.
- Backed by a 100% money-back guarantee so that you can shop without worrying about your precious bucks
- They are crystal clear; that’s why it does not have the same blue light blocking capability as amber-tinted glasses.
- The distance vision gets a little blurry.
If you are looking for blue light blocking glasses that are durable and help relieve your eye strain from over-exposure to blue light, then these glasses are just the right pick for you.
The shape will suit your large head and will give you a clean, professional look.
If you want trendy and chic looking blue light blocking glasses and are worrying if they will complement your large head, then these glasses are here for your rescue.
These glasses do not only look stylish but are very effective in blocking the blue light.
These glasses have a composite lens and are made up of a steel frame to give your style an extra oomph.
With an oversized rectangular shape, these glasses are sure to make you stand out among the rest.
Good things are not always expensive, and these blue light glasses are a proof of it as these glasses are very easy on the pocket.
- With the larger surface area, therefore, they are perfect for viewing multiple screens at a time
- Helps to relieve digital eye strain effectively
- Super soft nose pads that do not leave marks
- They do not reflect glare very effectively
- Can be a little heavy compared to others
These blue light glasses have to be the best stylish glasses for people with large heads. The oversized feature gives the increased surface area, and its low price makes this pair a must-have.
You just found a perfect pair of blue light glasses and that complements your face too, but, the frame fits your large head so tight that it is pressing your temples. Would you keep wearing it? Obviously no!
To the large heads finding a pair of glasses that sit comfortably on your temples is a big task. Cyxus has made the search for perfect fitting blue light glasses easy for you as they manufacture a pair of blue light blocking glasses that have an adjustable hinge, and its shape is perfect for wider faces.
These glasses block both blue light and UV light and help reduce digital eye strain. The lifetime warranty that Cyxus provides is another added benefit.
These glasses are dustproof and are clear that gives crystal clear vision.
These glasses are easy on the pocket so that you can buy the glasses that fit right and don’t cost you an arm and a leg.
- The adjustable hinges fit perfectly on large heads
- Oversized rectangular shape perfect for every day look
- Backed with 100% money-back warranty
- Not very durable
- Not as effective in blocking blue light as amber-tinted glasses
Blue light blocking glasses from Cyxus is very easy on the pocket and trendy at the same time. These are lightweight glasses with effective blue like blocking feature.
Over-sized glasses give an illusion of a smaller face, and that’s exactly what people with large heads want.
These chunky over-sized glasses from JIM HALO will make your face look smaller and give you a stylish look at the same time. Also, its large size makes sure it fits your head comfortably. They are available in various colors and in the same shape.
Not only do they block blue light, but they are anti-glare too.
They are not very cheap but affordable; the price justifies its quality.
- Despite its large size, these blue light glasses are not heavy
- Prescription lenses can be added to the frame
- Style up pretty much with everything and look great in the office and at home too
- Comes with only 30 days guarantee, unlike others that offer a lifetime guarantee
- Available in small color variety only
- Works less effectively than amber-tinted blue light blocking glasses
These blue light glasses are a perfect pick for you if you have a larger head and wider face. These oversized glasses give a trendy look while doing its purpose effectively. However, it comes with a limited warranty, and this is one of its drawbacks.