Eye massagers have become increasingly common, due in part to the increased need for stress relief in today’s fast-paced society, and the increasing popularity of stress relief practices such as yoga and mediatation.
Eye massagers are available for purchase for home use and for use in health and beauty spas. Eye massager usage is safe for most people and the results can be clearly felt.
Treat your eyes to a relaxing and rejuvenating experience with the help and aid of an eye massager.
Depending on the model you buy, an eye massager might be used to improve blood circulation, remove eye debris, reduce pressure, reduce dryness and dilation, add moisture, protect the eyes from damage and other eye problems.
How does an Eye Massager Work?
Soundwave micro-vibration technology is used to stimulate the central nervous and autonomic nervous system.
This helps us to improve eyesight functions and eliminate eye fatigue.
How does it work? Just put your eye massager on your eyes for 2-5 mins, you can feel unique and wonderful light for miles, then your eyes will become comfortable, refreshed, and energetic.
An eye massager is designed to increase the blood flow near the surface of the eyes (parenchymal tissue) as a means of relieving eye fatigue and ailments regarding the eyes (foreign bodies under the conjunctive, conjunctivitis, ocular fatigue, ocular hypotonia, ocular myosis, etc.).
Eye massagers are mainly used for relaxation therapy.
They also help reduce dark circles and bloodshot eyes by improving blood circulation and oxygen delivery to the eye area.
But do they really work?
The results of improved blood flow and circulation depend on your degree of eye blood vessel stiffness.
As the effect of stiffness continues, blood circulation becomes worse and worse, further deteriorating the blood flow in the blood vessels of the eye, with a serious impact on the eyesight, through which the appearance of eye models will be damaged.
The effectiveness of the revolutionary machine is guaranteed by several professional eye doctors who have tried to solve the problem of eye stiffness.
Are Eye Massagers good for everyone?
Short Answer: Yes as there are numerous benefits to using them
The eye massager is ideal for the relaxation of the eyes and helps reduce the pressure on the retina. For example, a person who is too tired or is not rested for a long time.
This can be done in the comforts of your home. In addition, it makes your eyes relax so that you can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
The secret to long and beautiful eyes is to regularly use eye massagers on our eyes.
What are the benefits of using an Eye Massager?
Eye massagers promote and relieve many stress-related eye problems.
With just a few minutes of massage daily, you can:
-Relieve pain and discomfort after straining or over-working your eyes
-Reduce dark circles
-Reduce and prevent wrinkles
-Reduce your sign of aging
Are there any side effects from using an Eye Massager?
There are no side effects from using an eye massager provided you have no underlying eye conditions such as eye infections, cataracts, or any other eye injuries or concerns.
It is always best to consult your doctor or GP before using an eye massager.
How long should you use an Eye Massager for?
It is generally recommended to use an Eye Massager for approx 15 minutes.
A lot of the units available now have a pre set timer and will let you know when the massage is completed.
Can an Eye Massager improve my vision?
No, Eye massagers are only good for reducing digital eye strain, increasing circulation to the eye, and reducing puffiness to the eyes.
What to consider when buying an Eye Massager:
The range of the cost can be very large. It is the same with brain massagers and much less expensive with some other massagers. The more the price the more the machine can perform. This is the reason why you have to consider the cost of the machine you will get.
There are many different brands and models of eye massagers which offer different and unique functions. Ideally, when purchasing an eye massager we want to include as many functions as possible however without compromising on the quality of the machine.
Also, check if there is any additional functionality such as Bluetooth connectivity or programming features, Phone Apps, etc.
Some of these machines can be so delicate that they need to be handled with considerable care.
The danger of buying some low-grade, cheap eye massage unit is that it won’t reach its full potential and give you the numerous benefits of using these machines.
Portability of the unit:
Are you looking to use the unit on the road or do you travel with work? The portability of the unit needs to be considered before you purchase the unit. Also, falling under this heading is deciding if you want a battery-powered or mains-powered eye massager unit.
Noise Level of the Eye Massage Unit:
Some of these units are known to be noisy so it’s important to check the DB output of the unit. If you are planning on using this in bed you don’t want to be disturbing your partners sleep and rest.
If you somehow haven’t noticed in the last few years, eye massages are all the rage nowadays. Without our modern society spending increasingly more hours spent behind screens than ever before, our eyes are getting far better of a workout now than they ever have.
But this can have some serious consequences and nasty side effects.
Everyone knows that staring at a screen for too long can cause strain on your eyes, can cause them to dry up, and it can cause sleep loss and general discomfort such as itchiness of the eyes too, but not a lot of people know how to treat these problems.
And this is where eye massagers come in. Eye massages target specific pressure points around the outside that the eyes accelerate blood circulation, improving skin elasticity and reducing tightness, as well as reducing wrinkles (particularly crow’s feet) and dryness of the eyes.
Many of them come with some amazing add-ons as well that make the overall usage even more beneficial to the user!
So as of right now, in 2022, what are some of the best eye massagers available to buy?
In this listicle, we’re going to go over some of the top-rated models of eye massagers on the website, giving you an overview of the product the pros and cons of each, and whether or not they’re worth the hype.
Then at the end, we’re going to rank our, personal, number one pick. But don’t skip right to the end! We’re going to be going over different massagers for different need sand budgets, so although our final pick may be the best all-rounder, it might not necessarily be the one for you!
Ensure you check out each individual product first!
Kicking off our list we have the cheapest option out of all 5 featured today, the Aroma Season Heated Eye Mask; but just because its cheap, you shouldn’t glaze over it and move on. This product still managed to pack a lot in for such a small price tag. So, let’s go over the advantages first
- The headset has 3 heat temperature levels, measuring from 6 to 125.6℉, as well as 3 additional timing settings ranging from 20 to 60 minutes.
- The mask automatically switches off if/when the user falls asleep
- It’s 5v, 1-2A USB charger makes it convenient to take on car/train/airplane journeys. The massager even comes with a handy carrycase, only making it more portable.
- The device comes with a 12-month warranty
- Of course, for this price range, the quality and fit of the mask isn’t necessarily the greatest. It does the job, but that’s about all you can say for the product. The head band can be slightly tight, and the heat isn’t always the most evenly distributed.
Overall, this is a pretty strong option for someone who’s just dipping their toes in buying eye massagers. If this is going to be your first ever eye massager, it’s a pretty good way of getting to grips with the technology and the general feel of the device. It’s also a great option if you’re on a bit of a budget. In terms of affordable eye massagers, they don’t get much cheaper than this, while still maintain a soldi level of quality.
For out next entry we have the RENPHO Eye Massager. This is where premium really starts to gain its meaning. For only £10 more than the INEEDU pair, you get far greater quality materials, even more great features, and some great quality-of-life improvements. Let’s delve straight into the pros and cons…
- The upgraded user interface utilises both touch and remote controls for more adaptability. This UI controls all main massage settings in the headset which include kneading, trigger point, oscillating pressure, and rhythmic percussion massaging.
- The built-in heating pads provide a comfortable temperature between 104 -107 degrees Fahrenheit (40℃-42℃)
- The easily adjustable headband makes it ergonomic and comfortable for all head shapes and sizes!
- The sleek, all-white design (which looks amazing in its own right) emphasises the thought and care that went into the look and build quality of the headset.
- The RENPHO Eye Massager comes pre-installed with Bluetooth technology which can be connected within minutes of initial set-up.
- The headset is also foldable up to 180°, making it easily transportable!
- And finally, the headset comes with a 12-month warranty!
- The massage automatically switches off after 15 minutes, which is significantly less time that other comparable products on the market.
- The motor can be too noisy and off-putting for some people, even with music playing through the headset.
Despite its few problems, the RENPHO Eye Massager is still a fabulous product that we highly recommend!
Now we’ve come to some of the biggest players in the eye massager market. This incredible product from Breo really gets “high-end” down to a tee. From its contemporary, minimalistic design to its wide range of features, this eye massager screams “quality”. But to get a good understanding as to why, let’s jump right into the pros…
- The Breo iSeeM Eye Massager gives you the ability to fully customise pre-sets and massage sessions. Simply download the partner app on your smartphone and away you go! On top of this, the headset also comes with 3 pre-installed massage modes!
- The partner app also allows you to wireless connect your music although Bluetooth technology, and with the cleanest, crisp audio quality available, you can unwind in complete serenity!
- The iSeeM mask is less noisy than its competitors, and ensures good eye circulation with a quickly adjustable heat release from 42 to 47°C!
- Made of high-quality soft leather, the mask offers a more comfortable eye massages, as well as having the added benefit of being extremely easy to clean.
- Foldable up to 180°, the iSeeM can easily slip into a handbag or a rucksack for whenever you may need it!
- And finally, there is a full refund within 30 days if you are not completly satisfied!
- The partner app can be confusing to use, and UI is not great, but it’s nothing to do with the product itself!
This is by far one of the bets products on the market at the moment; but seeing as this is the fourth out of five on this list, you’re probably assuming there may be a product that’s even more high-end than this one…and you’d be absolutely right!
Now we’ve arrived at the crème de le crème; the most premium eye massager money could buy you; the SKG Eye Massager. There’s really not much to say for this product other than its supreme selection of features. Let’s take a look at those…
- The headset comes with 5 built in massage mode pre-sets: Eye Care, Active, Soothing, Relaxation, and Sleep. The headset is equipped to deal with any problem you throw at it!
- Based on traditional Chinese medicine acupoint massage knowledge, the SKG eye massager offers techniques that are proven to accurately target pressure points and relieve stress!
- Built-in soft heating pads provide a more comfortable experience than any other headset on the market. The temperature is kept at blissful 107.6 ℉ for optimum comfort.
- Its larger compress area is better for relieving eye strain, eye puffiness, dry eyes, etc.
- The 15 minutes auto-off function avoids overuse
- Built in Bluetooth technology is a given at this price point but is always appreciated!
- And you get all of this on top of a 1-year warranty in the case the worst was to happen!
- It’s hard to find anything to complain about with this one! Although if we had to nit-pick, the fit of the headrest may come slightly loose very now and then, but the adjustable strap means you can fix that within a heartbeat!
- And of course, there’s the £130 price tag, but that’s a given with this high of a quality of product.
What is there left to say at this point! The SKG Eye Massager is a product that oozes class and delivers on it, tenfold! Anyone would be satisfied by this product!
So, Which is the Best All-Rounder?
I don’t think anyone will be surprised when we name the Breo iSeeM as our number 1 pick.
Although it may be on the higher end of the budget spectrum, what you’re getting for that price is a truly high-end experience.
The build quality of the product is outstanding, and the range of features is almost unmatched, except for the most expensive alternatives.
While it may not be the greatest pick for those who are just getting started with eye massagers, it’s a brilliant choice for anyone who uses eye massagers regularly and wants to ensure they’re getting the best possible experience for a reasonable price!