Table of Contents
Will blue light glasses help my eye stop twitching?
Yes, Blue Light Glasses will help reduce digital eye strain and help prevent eye twitching or Myokymia caused by excessive Blue Light Exposure.
- ☮PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES - Alleviates visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights with UV400 protection and glare reduction.
- ☮Eliminate fatigue - Blue Light Blocking Glasses can 100% effectively block harmful blue light coming from phones, computer monitors, gaming, and other devices. Eliminates eye strain that causes headaches, aching eyes, and blurred vision
- ☮TR90 MATERIAL FRAME - The frame of these blue light glasses are made from TR90 material. TR material makes these computer glasses only half weight of plastic glasses, and two times durable. And these blue light blocking glasses are also constructed with reinforced metal hinges to ensure durability and avoid breaking. No fade.
- ☮Transparent Lens - multi layer blue filter coating is much more effective than toher non-coated glasses. This filters out almost all of blue light while letting you see clearly and precisely. Great for close work when you want to see details. Filters out annoying glare for better safety when driving. Great for walks and enjoying the outdoors.
- ☮LIFETIME WARRANTY – ensures all our customers with 100% Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Breakage Warranty for our product. In case of any broken issues,please contact us without hesitation. We will provide the best service until our customers are satisfied. You have no risk to try!
- BLUE LIGHT GLASSES - Eyeglasses that protect your eyes: Blue light from computer screens can lead to eyestrain. This pair of blue light glasses can help protect your eyes from the harmful effects of blue light.
- BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING GLASSES - Better sleep at night: Wearing these computer glasses while viewing your digital screens at night may help encourage melatonin production, which can help you maintain normal sleeping patterns.
- BLUE LIGHT GLASSES WOMEN - Durable & stylish: These blue light blocking eye glasses show off a classic-looking frame. Wear these reading glasses while you are at work or while you play your video games at home.
- BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING GLASSES WOMEN - Bring it anywhere: Take these gaming glasses with you to school or at work. The blue light blocking glasses come with a protective case, which will fit easily in your bag, car, or backpack.
Do you know that eye twitching is a medical condition and commonly called as Myokymia? Usually, this condition is harmless and lasts for a few seconds to a few minutes. However, this condition could persist for days and more.
Another interesting fact is that most eye twitching is exquisite, and no one can easily see it. This is only a sensation that only we can feel. This twitching can appear from nowhere and could be very irritating.
In this article, we will analyze the causes and prevention of eye twitching. Also, we will look into when to use blue light glasses to prevent eye twitching.
What exactly is eye twitching?
Eye twitching is a condition in which one will survive from the involuntary, non-stop spasm of eyelids muscles. Usually, the upper lid of the eye face twitching, but sometimes both upper and lower caps are involved in this spasm.
Is Myokymia dangerous?
Myokymia is normally a mild or harmless condition, and it goes away on its own. But, if this condition persists, it is better to consult a doctor to avoid severe conflicts.
When to consult a doctor?
If eye twitching becomes severe and one faces the mentioned below problems, we highly recommend visiting the doctor asap.
- When we face a complete eyelids closure and trouble in opening eyes
- When we start feeling twitching in other parts of the body as well.
- The eyes become swollen or red.
- And the most severe condition is eyelids drooping.
What are the leading causes of eye or eyelid twitching?
Several reasons are behind eye twitching, but one of the significant causes is blue light. Ever wondered that we couldn’t look into the sun for so long? The reason is the emergence of blue light from the sun, which makes our eyes twitch, and as a result, we can’t make eye contact with the sun.
Similarly, we interact daily with digital devices such as laptops, mobiles, TV, tablets, and computers for hours and hours without knowing the fact that these devices emit blue light. Obviously, this long collaboration results in the twitching of eye.
Other factors that could be the leading cause are stress, excessive alcohol use, aging, and fatigue.
How to prevent eye twitching due to blue light?
I work in a company where my main task is to design and create videos and animations. My job is to perform in front of a computer non-stop to meet the deadlines without taking any breaks.
Due to this continuous use of the screen, I started experiencing eye twitching, but I was unaware that blue light from the computer is affecting my eyes badly, which was an initial stage.
Though eye twitching is usually unnoticeable, and I was having this so badly that one of my colleagues noticed it and asked me to follow the 20-20-20 rule. According to this rule, I have to look away from the screen every 20 minutes, at 20 feet away distant objects for 20 seconds.
This rule helped me, and my twitching, which was noticeable before it became subtle but was not completely gone. So, one of my friends advises me that I must go to the doctor or else my condition will become worse.
The doctor did some eye tests and concluded that I m suffering from severe digital eye-strain due to the extended use of the screen and recommended me to use blue light glasses. I was not sure about these glasses; either they help me in stopping my eye twitching or not.
Will blue light glasses help in stopping eye twitching?
According to my experience, blue light glasses will surely help to get rid of this condition. These blue light glasses are not regular glasses; they are specially designed to protect our body’s most valued part, i.e., eyes. They protect the eyes from the conditions like digital eye strain, dry eyes, and fatigue, which triggers the eye twitching. The use of blue light glasses will help you to eliminate this condition forever.
We’ve also written another article on discussing if you really need to get Blue Light Block Glasses here which may be of more help in your research on Blue Light Blocking Glasses.